Over a week ago I created some foam stamps using some foam shapes my mom had bought me. I attached the foam shapes to the front and back of some acrylic blocks using e600 glue. I first only added one foam piece but noticed it was too thin and ink would also get on the block so when pressed onto a paper the ink on the block would also show up unless I cleaned it. So I decided to attach another piece on top of the first foam piece and that worked better.
I don’t have many foam stamps and the ones I have I hardly ever use so I wasn’t sure if I would like them. After trying them a few times I have decided I like them and I plan on getting foam sheets so that I can create my own foam shapes. Hopefully I can find some thick foam sheets. I did notice that if the foam has markings on it like the smiley faces on the moon, stars and sun it can be visible in the impression. If I turn pre-made foam shapes into stamps again I will have to make sure that its not on the side that will be inked. However I do like how it looks with the skull stamps.