I’m a bit behind with the Documented Life Project prompts. These two however were created during the weeks prompts but I didn’t get a chance to post them. I had carpal tunnel surgery May 29th so I have been trying to take it easy. As of Friday restrictions have been lifted so I can start using my hand more, as well as continue doing at home hand therapy.
The week 20 prompt was to use a rubber stamp in a new way.
Everything on this page was done during week 20 except I changed the picture of Chessie a couple of weeks later because the one I had on there got messed up when tape got stuck to it. When I saw this prompt I immediately knew I wanted to create a cat. I like how it turned it. When creating the cat I accidentally used a distress ink pad instead of a regular ink pad and it took several days to dry.
The week 21 prompt was to add embroidery floss or thread to the page.
Don’t like how this one turned out. I wasn’t feeling very creative when I was doing this. Probably because I was worried about the surgery.