This was not a good week for art journaling. These pages are rather blah. I especially dislike the second one.
The first one I could see a face in that mess but after staring at it for a long time and trying to figure out how to draw it without messing it up; I gave up and went with what you see. For the second one I had started it well over a month ago but I added some circles and didn’t like how it looked especially the ones at the top. I didn’t know how to fix it at the time so I just ignored the page. Now that I am almost done with this journal I couldn’t ignore it anymore. I covered the horrible circles on the top with washi tape and tried my best to fix the ones at the bottom. I then added some butterflies and decided it was done because I just couldn’t think of anything that would make it better.
I was informed this week by my husband that my page backgrounds tend to use a lot of dark colors. I hadn’t really noticed that. So I will try to do more light colored backgrounds.